How do you grow a truly sustainable business in the hypercompetitive 21st century? By using the practical, psychology-based strategies in this book to dive into the mind of your customer and enhance your business’s customer experience by creating “buying loops” that keep your customers coming back for more.
The Customer Loyalty Loop includes proven, science-backed secrets for building legions of loyal customers who will become evangelists for your business, buy from you repeatedly, and actually enjoy doing business with you.
You will learn a wide variety of simple but powerfully effective strategies, such as:
• How to stop using gimmicks and trick promotions to encourage repeat business, and what to do instead that will keep your customers coming back for more.
• How to use the “Butler Secret” to achieve results superior to any marketing campaign or promotion you’ll ever dream up.
• Why providing the best customer service isn’t enough anymore, and what you must do instead if you want your business to keep growing in the 21st century.
• The “Bentley Strategy” that will immediately and dramatically increase customer loyalty to your business.
• And many more proven tactics and strategies.
“The Customer Loyalty Loop is a fun, easy to read, yet science-based look at all things customer-related. Put Noah Fleming’s advice to work, and learn how to identify customers, win them over, and keep them coming back for more.”
—Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human
Since 2005, Noah Fleming has helped his clients discover the goldmine of profits hiding right inside their businesses. He is a sought-after business strategy consultant, high-impact speaker, and the author of Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty that Keeps Your Business Thriving (AMACOM). His firm, Fleming Consulting & Co., is a trusted coaching and consulting source for thousands of business owners, executives, and individuals who want to dramatically grow their businesses. He is routinely quoted and mentioned on mainstream media outlets like the New York Times, Forbes, Reuters, and others. Fleming also writes a blog and publishes his weekly newsletter, The Tuesday Tidbit, for more than 22,000 subscribers. His website is noahfleming.com.